About Me

 Hi there! 

My name is Ruby and I LOVE food. Not only do I LOVE food but I also love to cook it! Ever since I was a little girl I've had an affinity for getting in the kitchen and whipping up yummy dishes for my family and I to enjoy. I actually got so into it during my middle school years that I came steps away from getting onto Food Network's, Chopped Junior. I didn't end up going on the show for a number of reasons but I talked to casting agents and everything. 

Anyway, you might be wondering why on earth I would be blogging about all of this. Well, the main reason is that I want this blog to become a place where I can post weekly recipes and share new dishes that I've tried out in the kitchen. I'm sixteen so I don't do all of the cooking in my house quite yet, but I tend to cook anywhere from two to four days out of the week. So expect lots of YUMMY dinner ideas and also a couple of fails from time to time as well (because let's be honest I'm no Wolfgang Puck). 

Stick around if you want to start a collection of great, easy, and most importantly DELICIOUS recipes that are fool-proof. Also side note: we don't eat red meat, so if that's your thing then be sure to follow along this journey! 


That's all for now,

Ruby.

Comments

Popular Posts